ClassVR ~ Premium Set of 4 Headsets
£2,158.80 Inc VAT
All ClassVR charging and storage options have been designed to be as portable as possible, allowing teachers and students to easily and safely move the headsets from one classroom to another.
Both the Set-of-4, and Set-of-8 kits are supplied within a dedicated hardcase which not only protects the devices during storage, but also charges the headsets via a single wall plug.
The Starter Set-of 4 is lightweight and transportable for students of any age, and the Set-of-8 has an extendable handle with rugged wheels make moving the headsets simple, even for young children.
When purchased as part of kit, each ClassVR Premium headset comes complete with a wired hand controller to support ClassVR’s exciting new content release; explorable scenes.
Being powered solely by the ClassVR headset during use, it’s lightweight and features three buttons, plus a central joystick controller.
When immersing students into a virtual learning environment with ClassVR headsets, the optional Controller empowers students to intuitively explore their virtual environment with a new found fluidity and complete control.
- Class VR library – Professionally produced and moderated, high quality static and video content across a range of curriculum subjects
- Community Library – Community produced and moderated, variable quality static and video content covering anything and everything
- Co-Spaces Library , A mixture of professionally and community produced, Interactive, static, video and 3D environments that students can move around within.
- Thinglink Library , A mixture of professionally and community produced, static and video content with interactive “hotspots” that can be set up to link you to additional resources, present additional content relevant to the hotspot or to play additional mini-content etc.
- Your institutions Libraries , An area where you can upload and manage both your personal content and content from across your institution
- The premium headsets have a fixed flexible rubber seal around the outside that can be easily wiped clean and sanitized with antibacterial wipes or gel
- The headset itself is again made of hard plastic that wipes clean and can be sanitized with antibacterial wipes
- The straps can again be removImported and hand washed or immersion sterilized
ClassVR Headsets come fully equipped with everything you need to get started with VR & AR in the classroom.
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 CPU
- 4GB DDR RAM and 64GB Internal Storage
- 5.5” 2560×1440 UHD Fast LCD Screen
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band WiFi 2.4/5Ghz + Bluetooth 4.2
- 13MP Auto-Focus Front Facing Camera
- Combination Fresnal/Aspherical Lens
- USB-C Charging/Input for Hand Controller
- 3-Way Adjustable Head Mounting with Dual Rear Straps
- Micro SD Card Slot for Storage Expansion
- Stereo Speakers and Microphone
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Out for Headphone Use
* In order to use ClassVR, you will need a license, ensure you add the “School Software Bundle (ClassVR Portal + Avantis World)” to your basket if you do not have one already.