Class VR Standard Headset Kits
£1,678.80 Inc VAT
A Class VR portal licence is required to use these headsets, if you do not already hold an active licence please ensure you select “ClassVR Portal Licence” below.
- Class VR library (See attached screen capture) – Professionally produced and moderated, high quality static and video content across a range of curriculum subjects
- Community Library (See attached screen capture) – Community produced and moderated, variable quality static and video content covering anything and everything
- Co-Spaces Library - A mixture of professionally and community produced, Interactive, static, video and 3D environments that students can move around within.
- Thinglink Library – A mixture of professionally and community produced, static and video content with interactive “hotspots” that can be set up to link you to additional resources, present additional content relevant to the hotspot or to play additional mini-content etc.
- Your institutions Libraries – An area where you can upload and manage both your personal content and content from across your institution
- The standard headsets have a removable, wipe clean fabric cushion that sits against the face.
- The headset itself is made of hard plastic that wipes clean and can be sanitized using antibacterial wipes
- The straps can be removed and hand washed or immersion sterilized
- 16 GB Storage